Spicy sweet Kauai shrimp
Spicy sweet Kauai shrimp.
Yield: 4 servings
|fresh Kauai shrimp
|thai sweet chilli sauce
- Heat olive oil in large sauté pan (get it hot!)
- Add Kauai Shrimp and toss until they just start to turn pink
- Add minced garlic & ginger (toss a few times)
- Add Thai sweet chili sauce and squeezed limes and toss
- Add butter and toss until melted
- Add chopped cilantro
- Sprinkle "Tiki Spice" and serve
- This is an interactive dish! Grab a shrimp…tear off the head, squeeze and slurp out all the yummy goodness! Remove the shell from the tail portion and dip it into the sauce and enjoy. Best served with a cold beer, good friends… and lots of napkins!
*Tiki Spice is a guava smoked Hawaiian sea salt